The Primary Revenue Driver
Mature, yet still VERY COST-EFFECTIVE, highly efficient and measurable, email marketing remains a staple for marketing leaders.
“ONE OF THE BEST THING EMAILS PROVIDE IS..it convey MESSAGE and create IMPRESSIONS that lead to sales through other routes”.
If you want people to visit your website or know about your Product or Service, it’s simply not enough to hope that your customers will gravitate to your website organically. Your E-Newsletter plays an active & Important role in SITE TRAFFIC AND SALES.
The key advantages include;
Highest Deliverability & Open Rate
– Email has 89% of Deliverability and 47% Open Average Global Ratio if sent via Professional channels.
Emails Create 1st Impressions & Information
– that lead to sales through other routes, it provides real information to consumers.
– Compared to other Advertising method, Email is the Cheapest in terms of Price.
Personalized Content & Direct Communication
– Content created as per the audience preference and potential to reach to build BIG consumer network in very short time.
High Visibility & roi
– Email marketing method generates Excellent ROI.
Leading Communication Channel
– Email is not only widely available, but extensively read. A widely used form of business communication.
– Emails are a halfway house between print and digital. It permit a smooth “call to action” – triggering high response rates via a simple click to purchase, subscribe, read more or provide extra information.
-This is still the leading and effective channel for getting the best ROI for Corporations across the globe. There’s plenty of data to back up the benefits of email marketing. For example:
– 91 percent of US adults like to receive promotional emails from companies they do business with (MarketingSherpa report , 2015).
E-Newsletter marketing is one of the most effective marketing channels available to-date and practiced by among top Corporation’s across the global markets, allows sponsors to reach a wide audience and offering proven results. E-newsletters are particularly useful as a tool for communicating with customers, building engagement, driving traffic, and directing customers to key content or webpage.
And, with millions of readers interested, an E-Newsletter can be used as a platform for SPONSORSHIP – providing a great marketing opportunity for businesses looking to reach new and large audience.
Sponsorship of E-newsletters can be a powerful way to tap into new customer segments by aligning your brand to relevant topics or propositions. It helps increase exposure in a receptive environment and can subtly PROMOTE YOUR BRAND whilst gaining goodwill through association.
Copyright © indiapropertymarkets.com. All rights reserved.