Terms and Conditions
Payment & Other Terms
Please read these terms and conditions before placing ad or ads materials @I-Platform.
All User (plan subscribers) buys the plan and pay the Company to display their ads for certain Services, features and products, like paid listings, plans, profiles, directories, advertisements, Intelligence reports, subscriptions, Add-on services, others.
- User agrees to pay all the applicable fees and charges in advance, including any applicable taxes, for all such services or products subscribed on the platform, any mobile application or service, any other transaction processing system used by the Company or the indiapropertymarkets.com sales and service team using the payment method indicated, and provides Company express authorization to charge said fees and charges to the User’s payment provider or credit card at time of purchase, renewal, end of a promotion period or other billing event.
- The fees that are owed may vary and depend on the type and quantity of Services or products ordered by User/Subscriber or that are in effect or active at the time the billing is processed.
- In order to provide with uninterrupted service some of our subscriptions, plans, services and products are structured on a recurring billing basis and renew automatically each month (or at some other recurring time period as identified at the time of the initial transaction), at which point payment will be processed using the current credit, debit card or other mode of payment.
- Each account for which fees are due for subscriptions or listing plans will be processed on a recurring basis on the date shown as the next Billing Date in the My Account area I-Dashboard of the user or intimated over the registered mail id or mobile phone, and user authorizes and agrees to recurring billing procedures for its account.
- Users also will be billed at the time purchases are made, including during an ongoing billing cycle or when a promotion ends during a billing cycle, and such purchases initially may be billed as partial or prorated payments for the remainder of the billing cycle up to the next Billing Date.
- Other Services may be charged on a one-time or non-recurring basis.
- Credit or debit cards are the primary form of payment accepted by the Company, and other forms of payment may be accepted solely at Company’s sole discretion. If a User cancels its product, subscription or Service during a billing cycle, the related service and benefits immediately will end at that time. Partial months will not be refunded or credited. A User may choose to wait until closer to the end of a billing cycle before cancelling such product, subscription or Service if it wishes to make use of it for a longer period of time.
Advance Payment (Pay & Use Service)
- The fees paid for plans, subscriptions and products are paid in advance and are not refundable, however, User shall receive a credit balance for early cancellation in certain circumstances which can be used anytime within 12 months period.
- User is responsible for selecting its products and Services on the Site, for monitoring its account and for all payments that are due for products and Services in its account, including when User fails to actively monitor its account or when User’s payment does not process properly or in a timely manner.
- If payment is past due on an account or the User’s form of payment otherwise fails to process, Company at its discretion reserves the right to immediately suspend the User’s account and to cease to provide the unpaid products or Services to the User.
- Company may take actions that are necessary to collect any past due amounts from User. Company may choose to terminate an account and remove or purge a User’s listings and other information from its records and database if User fails to make payments when due, has extended inactivity or fails to comply with this Agreement or other policies.
Any delay in the payment by the User of any amount due under this Agreement, the Company have full right to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the date the payment became due until the date of final payment by the User, the interest charged will be @20.5% pa.
Cancellation of Services;
- Cancellation of services and refund of paid amount is applicable only for those plans which is minimum for 6 months or more period, cancellation rules are not applicable for those subscribed plans which is less than 6 months period.
- If a User no longer wishes to continue a product or subscription or is not satisfied with the Service, the User may cancel its product or subscription at any time within 30 days period.
- Cancellations and changes should be made by User at least thirty (30) days prior to the next renewal or billing date.
- User may cancel listing plans from My Account/I-Dashboard platform or mail at – email@example.com.
- OR Downgrade the listing or completely delete the listings subscriptions from Dashboard account. If User wishes to cancel a listing plan or subscription User is responsible for doing so in a proper and timely manner.
- For cancellation or the cancellation process, contact Customer Service at ………………………… or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, LiveChat or RaiseTicket.
Notices & Other Terms;
- Services and subscription privileges associated with a User or an account are granted by the Company exclusively to one individual or Agency or Company registered for or associated with that account, and are subject to change from time to time at the Company’s discretion. User may not share, assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer such rights and privileges to anyone without the express written permission of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to change its pricing, fees, payment frequency or billing methods, and to establish new features or introduce or levy other charges, at any time.
- Company will provide timely notice to the affected Users of any such changes via the email address associated with the User’s account. A User’s billing amount may change for several reasons, including because of products or Services added or removed by the User, as a result of the end of a promotion or when a discount received via a corporate package or other product offering is subject to removal.
- Any Discounts related to packages or grouped product offerings may be removed when such program has been discontinued or when all or part of the terms or requirements for the discount related to the product(s) or package(s) are no longer met by a User or have been cancelled.
- It is the User’s responsibility to periodically review its account on the Site and to promptly provide the Company with accurate registration, contact and billing information related to its account and to make changes or updates when needed by making updates on the Dashboard/My Account page, other relevant page or by communicating directly with the Company.
- Every User understands that it is their responsibility to keep billing information up-to-date and accurate so that payments may be processed, and User continues to remain responsible for any payments that Company is unable to process.
- Failure to comply with this provision (including without limitation falsification of any registration or billing data) may, at the Company’s option, result in immediate suspension or termination of User’s account and User’s right to use the Site or any products, subscriptions or Services.
- It also is User’s responsibility to keep an active and updated email address, mobile number associated with its account and to regularly review its emails so that it can receive email communications from the Company about billing, alerts, any discount schemes or other matters.
- In addition, it is User’s responsibility to take appropriate measures to ensure that it is able to receive and review these communications from the Company and to reasonably prevent these communications from being filtered, rejected or otherwise blocked by the User’s ip, its email programs or its internet service providers.
The User must notify Company about any billing problems or discrepancies within 90 days after charges first appear on their account statement. If it is not brought to Company’s attention within 90 days, User agrees to waive their right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
Money Back Policy
- Money-back can be initiated by a User, using the Feedback link on indiapropertymarkets.com or by writing to email@example.com by calling the customer care number or RaisTicket or LiveChat, if the User is unsatisfied with the responses received against a Listing posted using the Money-back Package provided by the Company (T&C apply).
- Money-back conditions apply only on paid subscription plans not on Basic Plans or package or discount coupon offers or any other FREE or Affiliated Schemes.
- User will be eligible to initiate money back procedure after 60 days period from the day plan was activated not before that.
- Money-back can only be processed against the same bank account, name, Order number and cannot be transferred or processed in other names, bank account, order number.
- If there’s any processing charges for Debit/Credit card or PayPal account or any other charges levied by payment gateway co.’s, those charges will be borne by the Users and not by the Company/IPM.
- Refunds processing period are 30-45 business/working days from receipt & acceptance of all relevant documents and confirmation, approval of said money back request by actual Users.
- For all services bought as per plan selected by users, 50% of the order amount would be towards the Subscription/activation/administration fees & the rest 50% would be refunded on pro-rata basis i.e. minus the number of months/days services used and balance months/days payment will be refunded. Customer agrees that the refund process would take at least 30-45 working days after the complete documentation has been received by the company for processing such refund.
Plan Change Policies –
- In case Premium Plan is subscribed for Project – A for 12 months & full payment is paid, however, the project is sold-out in 6 months, the developer/builder/subscriber/users have the option to avail & list project B for balance 6 months period or take Credit note which can be used anytime within next 12 months period.
- These rules are applied to all paid plans only. If more premium featured plans are selected/changed to, the difference amount will be payable by the users before activating the plan.
We accept following payment methods;
- Credit/Debit Card – Visa/Mastercard/American Express
- Wire Transfer
- Account Deposit (cash)
For Further Queries or support, follow the procedures;
- Live Chat – Login to your account and activate LiveChat
- Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team will get-back within 24 working hours.
New Horizon Realty Tech Ventures,
G-7, N-block, Saket,
New Delhi – 110017,