Please Read Carefully
Collection of information
Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties, including but not limited to real estate agents, landlords, real estate industry professionals, trades and service providers, is personal information as it relates to identifiable individuals. Without these details we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you.
In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by indiapropertymarkets.com:
- If you contact indiapropertymarkets.com, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- When you submit your email address to our web site mailing list; and
- When you request any one of the services provided on the web site.
We collect both current and historical personal information which may include information about:
- your name, contact details, date of birth, identification, payment details, organization, interests, preferences, opinions and enquiry/complaint details;
- your property details including location, price, features, description and rental status;
- your use of our products and services and your other dealings with us, including records of any contact we have with you by telephone, email or online;
- your linked social media accounts.
We collect personal information directly from you as well as from third parties including tenants, landlords, real estate agents, public sources, our related companies, your organisation, your representatives, information service providers, social media and the parties with whom we exchange information as described here. For example, we may collect information from:
- your account with a third party service (such as your social media profile) when you use that account to login or connect with us.
At or before the time the personal information is collected by us we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not collected.
Use of information collected and disclosure of personal information to others;
We use the information we collect about you to provide services and features to you, including:
- To measure and improve those Company Services and features;
- To improve your experience with both our online and off-line services and features by delivering content we believe you are likely to find relevant and interesting, including advertising and marketing messages;
- To allow you to comment on content, and participate in games, competitions, or rewards programs whenever we launch such events;
- To provide you with customer support and to respond to your enquiries.
When you are not reasonably identifiable in relation to the information collected from or about you it is not personal information and we may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties. We may also de-identify the information we collect about you so that we can use and disclose it without using or revealing any personal information about you.
We use the information we collect from and about you for these additional purposes:
To provide our services.
- We use the information we collect from and about you to provide our services to you, to fulfil administrative functions associated with these services (for example billing, credit, record management and account management), to enter into contracts with you or third parties and for marketing and client relationship purposes.
- Where your information is contained within an advertisement which indiapropertymarkets.com publishes for you, we may also use your information for publication of that same advertisement on other sites or in other media, in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to the initial publication of the advertisement.
- We may also use your information to improve our services including through research and data analysis by us and our service providers. Where your personal information is contained in a user generated post on our site or in social media, we may publish your name and sub-title to identify you as the author of the comment/correspondence if we choose to publish comment/correspondence in any media.
- We may use and disclose your personal information in other ways expressly disclosed at the point of collection. If you are a competition winner we may disclose your information to relevant regulatory authorities and publish your details in accordance with the competition terms.
To allow service and content providers to assist us in providing and managing our services and features.
- com may make your information available to certain third party service and content providers, such as providers of data cloud services, website hosting service providers, debt collection services and direct marketing services, who help us manage or provide our services or provide us with related services.
- These third parties may be located in a different countries including across the globe. com generally requires these service and content providers to comply with relevant privacy laws and not to use personal information which we provide for any purpose other than the specific service they are providing to you and/or us.
To allow social sharing functionality.
- If you log in with or connect a social media service account with our services, we may share your user name, picture, tweets and likes, as well as your activities and comments with other indiapropertymarkets.com service users and with your friends associated with your social media service.
- If you do not want your personal information shared in this way, please do not connect your social media service account with your indiapropertymarkets.com services account and do not participate in social sharing on indiapropertymarkets.com services.
In connection with co-branded and rebranded services and features.
To deliver relevant advertisements and content
- We and our advertisers may use the information we collect from and about you to deliver relevant ads and content to you when you use the indiapropertymarkets.com services or another service.
To reach you
indiapropertymarkets.com may periodically send newsletters, expert articles, shopping coupons, promotional materials or notifications which it believes might be of interest to you. Promotional materials may include invitations to participate in various activities (such as customer surveys) or special offers.
To share with business partners
Where you have expressly consented to this, we may share your information with business partners to permit them to send you marketing communications consistent with your choices.
To protect the rights of indiapropertymarkets.com and others
There may be instances when we may disclose your information, including situations where we are authorized by law or we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in order to:
- Protect the safety, privacy, and security of users of the indiapropertymarkets.com services or members of the public;
- Protect against fraud or for risk management purposes;
- Comply with the law or legal process in any country; or
- Respond to requests from public and government authorities.
To complete a merger or sale of assets
If indiapropertymarkets.com sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of its assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of its business, we may transfer or disclose your information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction and as part of any due diligence processes which take place in contemplation of a potential transaction.
Our website may contain links to other web sites and those third party web sites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of websites that are linked to our website. indiapropertymarkets.com encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
Security and storage
indiapropertymarkets.com places importance on the security of all information associated with our customers, clients and partners, whether stored in physical or electronic form. We will maintain all reasonable security measures to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by those entrusted with authority and computer network password sanctions.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user’s personal information, indiapropertymarkets.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once indiapropertymarkets.com receives your transmission, it makes every effort to ensure it is secured on its systems.
Personal and financial information is deleted or destroyed securely when no longer required by indiapropertymarkets.com .
indiapropertymarkets.com retains the information you provide to us including your contact and credit card details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes.
Note that documents loaded to the website, and public facing information displayed such of property address and details including contact phone numbers may be indexed and stored on other websites and search engines such as Google. If any information loaded to the site by your site and is requested to be removed, the removal from other websites and search engines may only be updated or removed once the site has been re-cached by the site or search engine. Whilst every endeavour will be taken by indiapropertymarkets.com to have this information removed, this is not the responsibility of indiapropertymarkets.com as this is beyond our control.
You are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online and never share your password with anyone.
Access to and correction of personal information
indiapropertymarkets.com is committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our customers, clients and website users.
So long as your request for your personal information is in accordance with applicable law (e.g. Section 43A of the Information Technology Act 2000), then we will give you access to that information.
Inaccurate information will be corrected upon receiving advice to this effect from you. To ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information will be passed on to you only if we are satisfied that the information relates to you.
If we refuse to provide you with access or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
We will investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve any breach that might have occurred in relation to the collection, use or destruction of personal information held by us about you in accordance with the Privacy law.
Cookies and device identifiers
indiapropertymarkets.com collects information from the site using cookies and “web server logs”.
When you visit the ndiapropertymarkets.com website to read, browse or download information, our system will record/log your IP address (the address which identifies your computer on the internet and which is automatically recognised by our web server), date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed and any information downloaded. This information will only be used for the purpose of site analysis and to help us offer you improved online service. We may automatically collect non–personal information about you such as the type of Internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our Websites. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Websites.
Like many other websites, our site may use ‘cookies’ from time to time. A cookie is a piece of information that allows our system to identify and interact more effectively with your browser. The cookie helps us to maintain the continuity of your browsing session and remember your details and preferences when you return. You can configure your web browser software to reject cookies (use your browser’s help function for information on how to turn off cookies) however some parts of our site may not have full functionality in that case.
Submissions by Guest Bloggers/Advertising clients
Anything that our guest bloggers or Advertising clients or affiliated partners submits, post or upload to our website (“Submission”) is understood to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. You have no expectation of privacy and indiapropertymarkets.com has no obligation of privacy with respect to any Submission. Furthermore, indiapropertymarkets.com is not responsible for the use and/or treatment of your Submission made by indiapropertymarkets.com affiliated manufacturers, marketplaces and service providers. Prior to making any Submission you acknowledge that;
(1) Your Submission is not owned or claimed to be owned by a third party or that it infringes the patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of another and;
(2) You will hold indiapropertymarkets.com harmless from any liability incurred with or arising from such Submission.
Opting–out Instructions – If you do not want to receive newsletter updates or promotional communications from us, you can opt-out at any time by sending a request to: email@example.com or click unsubscribe to our newsletter column.
Address: G-7, N-block, Saket, New Delhi – 110017